Tuesday, February 26, 2013


"The Biggest answers often come from the Smallest questions." 

I was produced when I was 1

I saw the world when I was 6

I made myself when I was 12

I completed myself when I was 15

I wore a mask when I was 16

Now I'm a Chinese Mask Changer...

Well this is all you need to know about me. You might ask yourselves "What is this guy playing at? It's just a bunch of random numbers and events happening!" However these lines explain my whole life and now you know me so well that we may have been friends for 10 years. But, I'll try to elaborate a little bit further.

#1  I was produced when I was 1

  - This is a very general statement. We are all produced when we were one. But why use the word produce? Not  born? The answer to that question lies in the way we view individuals. We say that we are unique and I agree with that. But when we are all born we are computers made in a factory. We don't have any memories or files that make us unique. We are all the same models but as we grow and insert various information we become unique. It is up to us how we insert those information. We may turn out to be a hacker's computer. Then we may turn out to be a computer for researchers and students.

#2 I saw the world when I was 6

 - I began to interact with other human beings my age when I was 6. The door to cooperation, understanding and consideration had opened. To put it simply, Kindergarten. As a young age I didn't get the concept of other human beings. I viewed the world with egocentrism. Concern for others was a virtue that I did not have. To overcome it, many suns had to pass over the mid night sky.


#3 I made myself when I was 12

 - We all want other people to percive you as a kind and generous person. But in fact we all want to pursue our needs and that's natural. So we all make an image of ourselves for others to view. Age 12 was when I made myself. I wanted other people to view me as active, cooperative, fun and likable. So I tried to be kind to other people and I approached them to make them feel comfortable. And these ideas formed myself and became the current me.


#4 I completed myself when I was 15

 - It was the age when I truly thought about myself and asked the general question "Who Am I?" I was... I thought about my career, the things I liked and the things I loved. But these didn't define me. I wondered "Why?" The answer was simple others can think of these as well. Then what's the only thing that makes me unique? The only software that makes myself and me.

#5 I wore a mask when I was 16 and Now I'm a Chinese Mask Changer

 - We wear masks to hide our identity. But they actually represent us when we wear them. I tried to put on various masks to find out who I was. Now I'm a Chinese Mask Changer to find out about which mask fits the best. To be confident when I take off that mask and find out that the mask was actually my original face.

I lived a life with certainty. I had a clear goal and a dream to accomplish. But as I grew I began to quesetion myself and I asked myself questions that I didn't have the answer to. My whole life was just a bunch of statements not a question. So now I would like to define myself and understand myself.



P.S. If you are curious...

Name: Hosung Kim (A)

Current Dream: Finance Engineerer (But changing constantly ^^)

Birthday: June 23rd, 1997

Hobbies: Swimming, Reading, Playing the Piano, Listening to New Age Music

What I love: Great Movies, Good Books, A good-hearted Person, Piano ^O^~~

What I abhor: Being forced to Dance, Horrible Books, An ill-tempered Person >.<

Thank you for reading~~ ^^
Posted by Unknown On 9:45 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

    About

    A Journey into the realms of writing!